NZ Work Visa | Work In New Zealand
Working in New Zealand is a fantastic experience, given the inclusive and open work environment, the high standards of ethics and integrity at the workplace, and the warm and inspiring attitude of the people here. All in all, NZ offers an unparalleled work experience!
Check out this guide to living, working and moving to New Zealand that will certainly bring the idea home.
Understanding the NZ Work Visa Fundamentals
Generally speaking, the Work Visa is your golden ticket to stay and work in New Zealand. It entitles you to a great life – while you explore the boundless gifts of NZ, you are also exposed to the exclusive work culture, remuneration and benefits.
And, it can lead to Permanent Residency. If you are thinking of obtaining a PR visa but are not eligible yet, you may start your journey with a Work Visa, gaining requisite experience and qualification.
The accrued work experience will add immensely to your resume. And, with tons of lucrative, enterprising and bold options to undertake, the opportunity to define your own career path is the biggest pull!
A List Of The Work Visa Categories Available
There are a great many categories of Work Visas available, and the good news is that you may be eligible for one or several of them depending on your needs, situation, qualification, work experience, and location, among other factors.
- More About The Study to Work Instructions
- More About The Student and Trainee Work Visa
- More About The Essential Skills Work Visa
- More About The Work to Residence
- More About The Family Stream Work Visa
- More About The Seasonal Work Visa
- More About The International/Humanitarian Category
- More About The Foreign Crew of Fishing Vessels
- More About The Silver Fern Work Visa
- More About The Religious Worker Category
- More About The Specific Purpose or Event Visa
Needless to say, like all visas, these too come with a list of do’s and don’ts. Let us walk you through the details.
Ask a specialist
+64 27 4478082